Sunday, August 9, 2009

Japanese 2 Day Diet: Dear Diary

Japanese 2 Day Diet: Dear Diary

Dear Diary: Okay, I’m having kind of a Bridget Jones’ episode. I know I’m fabulous but nobody else seems to. I’m taking control of my destiny – next weekend, for 2 days, I will do several of the items in the following list:

Japanese 2 Day Diet – AND/OR – 100 sit-ups
Japanese 2 Day Diet – AND/OR – jogging ten miles
Japanese 2 Day Diet – AND/OR – eating an entire bunch of broccoli
Japanese 2 Day Diet – AND/OR -- buying an entire wardrobe two sizes smaller
Japanese 2 Day Diet – AND/OR – hour and a half on the free weights
Japanese 2 Day Diet – AND/OR - drinking eight ounces of water every hour on the hour

I mean, who wants to forever be the funky, cool, gal-pal friend with whom you share confidences about the girls you want to go out with? Why is it guys feel some sort of shame/revulsion in the notion of liking a girl who isn’t a size 8? Why is it they’ve downgraded the size in that notion to a size 2, or even a size 0?

I’m thinking that a 2 Day Diet, in this case maybe this new Japanese 2 Day Diet, might be the jump start I need to shed my Bridget Jones physique and move to an Anne Hathaway one, hopefully finding better men than either of them seem to in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment